In 2021, HolonIQ announced the inaugural North America HealthTech 200 — a list of the 200 most promising HealthTech startups headquartered in North America. As we open applications for the 2022 North America HealthTech 200, we take a look at where the 2021 cohort are now.
The HolonIQ North America HealthTech 200 recognises the most promising HealthTech companies based across Canada and the United States. This annual list helps to surface the innovations occurring across all parts of the market, and the teams who are supporting innovations in digital health.
Eligibility for the list covers areas including:
- Age. The company is less than 10 years old, with few exceptions in circumstances such as bootstrapped or academic/philanthropic projects that have spun out to become commercial entities.
- Geography. Headquartered in North America, or predominately focused on the region.
- Status. Pre exit, ‘start-ups’, (not acquired or listed), not a subsidiary of a larger company or controlled by an investor group (e.g. via private equity buyout or controlling investment)
- Standard Exclusions. (leading incredible innovation, but not eligible for this list).
- Listed Companies / Private Equity Sponsors / Subsidiaries. Not eligible.
- Mature Incumbents. The Digital Health 200 is focused on young, fast-growing companies.
Apply for the 2022 North America HealthTech 200
The North America Digital Health 200 is focused on identifying young, fast growing and innovative health technology-focused companies headquartered in North America. Applications close 31 July 2022.